1.1 This Privacy Notice describes how Trucare FZC, its branches, subsidiaries, sister, and related companies (“We, Us or Company”), is committed in ensuring the protection and the privacy of the personal data and information of its customer’s accessing its Website and the Services by complying with all applicable legislation related to the protection of personal data and information. The personal data we receive and/or collect from you, are processed according to the applicable legislation and exclusively for the purposes provided in this policy. This policy applies to you regardless of the manner on how you access our Website.
1.2 This policy describes how we will use the personal data and information you choose to give to us through your use of this Website and the Services. Unless otherwise stated, it also applies to all other data and information you choose to give to us when you use our Website and the Services.
1.3 By using our Website and the Services, you hereby agree to allow the Company to use your Personal data information and your children as described in this policy. You do not have to provide personal information to access this Website and the Services, but if you do not supply certain information, you will not be able to access some of our Website and its Services. We collect Personal data and information only when it is relevant, necessary, and for legitimate purposes determined at the time of collection.
1.4 If you contact us (using our Facebook Page, by email, through the “Contact us” form on the Website or otherwise), you may choose to provide certain Personal data and information to Us and that data and information may include information about your pregnancy, physical condition or health. By providing such information to Us, you are agreeing that We may use it as described in this policy.
2. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY ACCEPTANCE
2.2 General terms and rights and obligations under the policy which, by their nature shall survive, will remain in full effect after termination or expiration of this policy. Any express waiver or failure to exercise any right under this policy will not be considered as a waiver of our rights.
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
3.1 We will collect and store Personal data and information you submit when you use this Website and the Services or otherwise when it was provided it to us. The type and level of information requested will depend on the services you use (for example, whether you are simply browsing the website or using submit an enquiry via “Contact us”).
A. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We will automatically collect and store personal data and information when you use the Website and the Services, when you made an online purchase, subscribe to our bulletins, or made a comment with contents and services. Like any other websites, We use ” cookies ” and other unique identifiers and We obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses our Website and the Services. Some of the personal data and information We collected are:
- Your name, family name, gender, date of birth.
- Email address and telephone number.
- Billing and delivery address.
- Personal and shopping preferences
B. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data and information provided or collected via this Website and the Services or otherwise, will only be used or disclosed for the following purposes:
- to provide you with customer support and advice;
- to provide you with customer service, and to address any complaints you may have;
- to administer competitions;
- to help us understand your needs and interests and how we can improve this website and our products and services;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and manage any order that you place with us;
- to analyse the use of the website to ensure that content from the website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or other access device;
- to monitor and/or keep records of our e-mail and other communications with you, and to address the nature and purposes of the communications. Telephone calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes and to assist us in providing you with the best service possible. We will inform you when we record calls;
- to send you information about our products and services (unless you have asked us not to) or, if you opt-in to receive promotional information and/or newsletters from us, we may use your Personal Information to contact you by e-mail and post with the information you have opted-in to receive;
- to process payments or refunds, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business;
3.2 We may use the personal data and information you provide about you, your children, and other third-party individuals to help us understand your needs and interests (and those of your children as they grow) and to better tailor our services and communications to you. For example, we may use the information you provide us about gender or birth date of your baby to send information about gender or age-appropriate goods and services as your child grows.
4. HOW TO OPT-OUT
4.1 You can choose not to receive marketing communications from us at any time by either:
- using the unsubscribe facility in an e-mail or other electronic communication from us;
- sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- writing to the Web Developer, Trucare FZC, 1L-04B,1L-05, Hamriyah Free Zone – Sharjah
4.2 We will remove you from our marketing lists as soon as is reasonably practicable after you opt out.
5. HOW WE SHARE YOUR DATA AND INFORMATION
5.1 We may share your personal data and information with the following:
A. Third Party Companies
We may share your Personal data and information with our distributor and certain service providers who provide services for us or to perform administrative or marketing activities on our behalf, or to develop, host, or maintain our Facebook Page and other social media accounts. These service providers may be granted access to some or all of the Personal data and information you provide, or we collect, including relating to stage of pregnancy, or other data and information regarding the health or condition of a person. Such service providers will be restricted from using the Personal data and information you provide other than as is reasonably necessary to perform their services for Us. We may also use service providers to assist us in aggregating and anonymising such data and information, so that it does not include any data and information from which any individual can be identified.
B. Business Transfer
If all or part of the business of the Group is bought, sold or otherwise transferred, the Personal data and information you provide, or we collect may be transferred as part of the purchase, sale or transfer.
C. Transfers to and sharing with other companies within the Group
6. WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
6.1 Your Personal data and information may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the UAE. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the UAE who work for us or for distributors or suppliers. By submitting your Personal data and information, you are agreeing to this transfer, storing, or processing.
6.2 We want you to feel confident using this Website and otherwise dealing with Us. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that your Personal data and information is treated securely and in accordance with this policy. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal data and information by using encryption protocols and software, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal data and information transmitted to our site.
6.3 We maintain all the procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal data and information of the customers. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before We disclose your personal data and information.
7. ACCESS TO, OR UPDATES TO, PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can ask us to update, correct or provide you with a copy of the Personal data and information we hold about you. Any request for a copy of your Personal data and information may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing this to you. You can make a request, or if you require more information, by writing to the Web Developer, Trucare FZC 1L-04B,1L-05, Hamriyah Free Zone – Sharjah
8. USER DISCLAIMER
This website is intended for residents of the United Arab Emirates unless otherwise stated.